Thursday, 31 January 2013
Wednesday, 30 January 2013
Showing your guy that you care doesn’t have to involve expensive dinners or breaking the bank on pricey gifts.
1. Send your sweetie a sweet, short and sexy text or email. (Not to his work email!)
2. Leave a little note in his briefcase or laptop bag so he will find it when he gets to work.
3. When your significant other gets home, be waiting in the bedroom dressed in your favorite sexy underwear (or nothing at all!) you know what happens next.
4. Plan a surprise outing! Start with dinner at his favorite restaurant, and then reveal tickets to a show or sports game.
5. Take a hot air balloon ride together.
6. Surprise him with that special something he has been coveting (no matter how big or small).
7. Send flowers or cookies for no reason at all.
8. Take his dog for a walk.
9. Stock his fridge with his favorite beer and his shelves with his favorite snacks.
10. Stop by your sweetie’s office around lunchtime with his favorite noontime nosh.
11. Take a drive together a car trips provide some of the best time for talking one-on-one.
12. Snuggle after sex even if you are tired.
13. Give a back massage.
14. Offer a foot rub without asking for one in return!
15. Fill up his gas tank.
16. If he comes home after a boy’s night WAY past the time he said he would, let it go.
17. Make breakfast in bed.
18. Stay in bed all day pajamas optional.
19. Take a late-night, hand-in-hand stroll.
20. Sign up for a class you know he has been wanting to take together.
21. Make up silly nicknames for each other that you ONLY call each other in private!
22. Make a mouse pad (or a mug or a calendar) with your picture on it for his desk.
23. Start a hobby together.
24. Do something nice for his mother, brother, sister, etc.
25. Let him pick the movie this time.
26. Make a special dinner for him.
27. When he gets home, hand him a glass of wine, sit down together and let him talk about his day.
28. Do chores or errands without being asked and without complaining.
29. Make appointments for him (medical, dental etc.)
30. Leave a note on the bathroom mirror so he will see it first thing in the morning.
31. Send a sexy picture message to his phone.
32. Leave a note for him to meet at his favorite bar or club. When he arrives, do some fun role-play and pretend you are meeting for the first time.
33. Wash his car for him.
34. Do his laundry.
35. Recreate your first date then recall all the feelings you had for each other that very first night.
36. Make a creative coupon book (free massage, free night out with the guys, etc.) without an expiration date!
37. Book a couple’s massage.
38. Plan a romantic getaway to a bed and breakfast.
39. Dedicate a day to the one you love plan a day filled with his favorite things.
40. Plan a surprise party for him.
41. Send him a nice (or naughty!) card. Even if you live together, mail it!
42. If he cooks, clean up the kitchen when he done.
43. Buy him a calendar and fill it with important dates (our first dinner together, our three-year anniversary, etc.).
44. Have a romantic/sexy photo session done together or have sexy pictures taken of yourself and make a private album for him.
45. Make a big deal out of the holidays.
46. Scatter rose petals on the bed
47. If he has to work late, have his favorite take-out delivered to the office, and pre-pay, of course!
48. Have a talk about the future and let him know that he is a part of it.
49. Buy his favorite cologne, and simply put it in the medicine cabinet for him to discover on his own.
50. Declare a day of the week as your time to be together, even if you just snuggle on the couch together.
51. Take him home to meet the family.
52. Propose when you are ready for marriage.
53. Go on a picnic.
54. Explore your adventurous sides together do something daring that neither of you have tried before, such as bungee jumping or sky diving. The experience will bring you closer.
55. Designate a place as your favorite restaurant or bar and frequent it together often.
56. Volunteer together. Work side-by-side at your local animal shelter, nursing home or as you gather donations for your local food bank.
57. Take him to an art gallery or art walk.
58. Arrange to have a house cleaner come to his place and spruce things up!
59. Introduce him to your best friends.
60. Walk him out when he leaves for work.
61. Make him a special bag lunch with a note written on a napkin inside.
62. Get him a subscription to his favorite magazine.
63. If he has a business trip, offer to drive to the airport, so he doesn’t have to take a cab.
64. Leave a sweet note on a post-it on his car windshield or steering wheel.
65. Flirt with him unabashedly.
66. If he has been working out extra hard or dieting, compliment him on his weight loss or how big his muscles are getting.
67. Rent some silly comedies and spend the night laughing together.
68. Take a shower together.
69. Offer to shave his face or ask him to shave yours.
Labels: LUV OH LUV
The first episode of the final season of “Spartacus” has only just finished and already it feels like we’ve been through a war.
The show lost its original Spartacus (the charismatic Andy Whitfield, who passed away of Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma), enlisted another (Liam McIntyre), and, all told, muscled its way through two seasons and a mini-series. Now, finally, the really epic part of this epic begins.
The first episode, titled “Enemies of Rome,” baptizes us in blood in the opening scenes. Spartacus and his men have broken through the lines of the Roman troops, who have once again foolishly underestimated them. And then we see Spartacus himself, mounted on a horse and armed with a sword, coming for the commanders, who are now realizing, far too late, the peril they are in.
Tuesday, 29 January 2013
Guest Judges: Camille Grammer and Mike RuizMini-Challenge: Photographer Mike Ruiz shoots the contestants for a underwater photoshoot where the girls try to stay underwater and keep their composureMini-Challenge Winner: DetoxMain Challenge: Going dumpster diving to make a dress that brings out Hollywood realness and glamourChallenge Winner: Roxxxy AndrewsBottom Two: Serena ChaCha and Penny TrationLip Synch Song: Party in the USA by Miley CyrusEliminated: Penny TrationFarewell message: "You ARE ALL STARS xoxo PT"
From the very start, this season is all about drama. Alaska automatically brings tension, since there’s basically no way she can live up to the standard set by her boyfriend, Season Four winner Sharon Needles. Then there’s Penny Tration, the fan pick. Her interviews reference getting “many” votes but never “the most”—that distinction actually went to Adore Delano (aka Danny Noriega from Season 7 of American Idol), who wasn’t invited to join the cast for undisclosed reasons.
The shadiest shade, however, lies in the valley between Alyssa Edwards and Coco Montrese: when Alyssa lost her Miss Gay America crown in 2010 (also for undisclosed reasons), Coco was next in line, and the two have been on bad terms ever since.
About The Movie:
Pat Solitano (Bradley Cooper), who has bipolar disorder, is released from a mental health facility into the care of his parents after eight months of treatment. He learns that his wife, Nikki (Brea Bee), has moved away and his father, Pat Sr. (Robert De Niro), is out of work and resorting to bookmaking to earn money to start a restaurant. Pat is determined to get his life back on track and reconcile with Nikki, who obtained a restraining order against him after the violent episode that sent him away.
While talking to his court-mandated therapist Dr. Patel (Anupam Kher), Pat explains again why he was hospitalized. Coming home early from his high school teaching job, he found Nikki in their shower, having sex with another teacher, as Pat and Nikki's wedding song, Stevie Wonder's "My Cherie Amour," played on their stereo. Enraged, he nearly beat the man to death. Despite this, Pat doesn't believe he needs medication to manage his condition.
At dinner with his friend Ronnie, he meets Ronnie's sister-in-law, Tiffany Maxwell (Jennifer Lawrence), a young widow and recovering sex addict who also just lost her job. Pat and Tiffany develop an odd friendship through their shared neuroses and he sees an opportunity to communicate with Nikki through her. Tiffany offers to deliver a letter to Nikki, if in return he will be her partner in an upcoming dance competition. He reluctantly agrees and the two begin a rigorous practice regimen over the following weeks. Pat believes the competition will be a good way to show Nikki he has changed and become a better man. Tiffany gives Pat a typed reply from Nikki, in which she cautiously hints there may be a chance for a reconciliation between them.
Things go well for Pat until his father asks him to attend an Eagles game he has bet virtually all of his money on, as a "good-luck charm". Pat skips practice with Tiffany to attend the game, but is dragged into a fight with thugs attacking his psychiatrist and brother, and is hauled away by police. The Eagles lose the game and Pat Sr. is furious. Tiffany arrives, berates Pat, and argues in detail that the way she "reads the signs," Pat Sr. was luckier when Pat was practicing with her. Pat Sr., now convinced of this, makes a parlay with his gambling friend that if the Eagles win their game against Dallas, and if Pat and Tiffany score at least a 5 out of 10 in their dance competition, he will win back all the money he lost on the first bet. Pat is reluctant to participate in the dance contest under those conditions and re-reads Nikki's letter. After noticing that the phrase Tiffany had said earlier, "read the signs", appears in the letter supposedly written by Nikki, he realizes that Tiffany actually wrote the letter.
Pat, Tiffany and everyone else arrive at the competition on the night of the football game. Tiffany is horrified to discover that Nikki is in the audience. Pat finds Tiffany and manages to coax her onto the dance floor where they perform their routine. As they dance, the Eagles win their game and at the conclusion of their set, they score exactly 5 points—Pat and Tiffany are elated.
Amid cheers from his family and confused looks from the crowd, Pat approaches Nikki and speaks quietly into her ear. Tiffany storms off. Pat leaves Nikki behind after only a short conversation, intent on finding Tiffany. He chases after her and tells her he knows she forged Nikki's letter. He confesses he has loved her from the moment he met her but has taken a long time to realize it, and they kiss. They become a couple and Pat Sr. opens a restaurant with the money he has won.
What Is Good/Bad About The Movie:
Labels: ENTERTAIN US (MOVIES)
Monday, 28 January 2013
“I have to see it to believe it.” This phrase denotes a relationship between seeing something with our own eyes in order to believe that something exists. This relationship is grounded in the conscious mind in that belief is premised on the actual manifestation of an event or item. But what about the subconscious mind? The power of the mind is amazing. It can work to our benefit if you allow it to. Conversely it can throw us into a tailspin of dramatic proportions. We control which one is predominant.
We can choose to create the belief necessary to see situations that we want to have that have not manifested yet. However, many people envision the things they do not want and unfortunately, the very thing you do not want becomes the reality. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. In this case, blame is placed on others for creating the situation, rather than on oneself for actually creating the situation using the dark side of the mind.
Make a decision to use your subconscious mind to your benefit by visualizing situations, events and circumstances that you desire, rather than those you do not. The power of visualization negates the “I have to see it to believe it” paradigm. See it in your mind, believe that it can happen, and it shall be so. The faith in the power of visualization will create the very thing you are seeing in your mind, without having to “see it to believe it.”
When one is in the closet, the predominant mindset is that they must stay in the closet in order to protect themselves from things that probably will never happen. The power of fear controls the subconscious mind. Fear creates the visualization of terrible things happening if they come out of the closet, thus foreclosing any chance of evolving into the person that they are meant to be; forever keeping their true selves buried within themselves.
Visualize the person you want to be. See yourself out of the closet, happy and living the life you were meant to. Create situations in your subconscious mind that you desire, and believe that they are the reality. Faith and belief in visualizations premised on love of self instead of fear will stir the power within to forge ahead to achieve the greatness that is inherently in all of us, waiting to be discovered. No one but you can make this discovery.
SOURCE: GAY AGENDA
Labels: SPIRITUAL BEING HAVING...
About The Movie:
Abandoned by their father deep in a forest, young Hansel and Gretel enter a gingerbread house and are nabbed by the old witch who resides in it. The witch forces Hansel to continuously eat candy while making Gretel prepare the oven, but the siblings outsmart her and shove her into the fire. Throughout the years after the incident, Hansel and Gretel become ruthless bounty hunters dedicated to exterminating witches. Their work is relatively easy because for an unknown reason, they are immune to spells and curses. Hansel, however, is diabetic as a result of his ordeal and needs to take a regular shot of a medicine every day.
One day, in the town of Augsburg, Hansel and Gretel prevent Sheriff Berringer from executing Mina, a young woman accused of witchcraft. Mayor Englemann has hired the siblings to find and rescue several children abducted by witches. Berringer hires trackers for the same mission, hoping to regain the respect of the Mayor. However, all but one of the party are killed that night by the powerful grand witch Muriel, who sends the surviving member back to the town tavern to explode as a warning to the locals. Hansel and Gretel, with the help of the Mayor's deputy Jackson, capture a witch and interrogate her. They discover that the witches are preparing for the ritual of Blood Moon, which requires sacrificing six boys and six girls, each born on a separate month. Suddenly, Muriel, another witch and the troll, Edward, attack the town and abduct the targeted girl. Gretel is knocked unconscious but is brought to safety by a local boy named Ben, who is aspiring to be a witch hunter himself. Hansel grabs a fleeing witch by her broomstick, but is lost in the forest.
The next morning, Hansel is found by Mina, who takes him to a spring to heal his wounds. Meanwhile, Gretel enters the forest to search for him, but she is assaulted by Berringer and his men for luring the witches to their town. She is rescued when Edward arrives and mutilates the men and mends her injuries. When asked by Gretel why he saved her, Edward answers that trolls serve witches and walks away. Hansel and Gretel reunite at an abandoned cabin, which they discover is not only their childhood home, but also a witch's lair. Muriel appears in front of them, telling them the truth of their past. It is revealed that Hansel and Gretel's mother was a grand white witch named Adrianna, married to a farmer. On the night of the Blood Moon, the heart of a white witch is needed to create a potion that makes witches impervious to fire. As Adrianna was too powerful, Muriel targeted Gretel, who was revealed to be a white witch herself. Muriel spread a rumor across the village about Adrianna. To keep the siblings away from the mob of villagers, their father left them in the forest before he was hanged while their mother was burned at the stake. Following this revelation, the siblings battle Muriel before she stabs Hansel and abducts Gretel for the ceremony.
Hansel wakes up to the sight of Mina, who reveals herself to be a white witch. After Mina uses a spell to bless the siblings' arsenal, Hansel, Mina and Ben head to disrupt the Blood Moon. While Mina mows down dozens of witches with a Gatling gun, Hansel squares off against Muriel's minions and frees the children while Edward defies Muriel's orders and releases Gretel before he is thrown off the cliff by Muriel. With the ceremony ruined, Muriel and the surviving witches attempt to flee, but the witches are killed by traps while Ben shoots Muriel off her broomstick. On her way to meet up with Hansel, Gretel finds Edward and uses her stun gun to defibrillate him back to life. Hansel, Gretel and Mina follow Muriel's trail to the old gingerbread house. During their confrontation, Muriel fatally stabs Mina. The siblings engage in a grueling fight against Muriel inside the gingerbread house until they decapitate her with a shovel. In the end, Hansel and Gretel collect the rest of their reward for rescuing the children before embarking on their next hunt, with Ben and Edward joining them.
What Is Good/Bad About The Movie:
Labels: ENTERTAIN US (MOVIES)
Sunday, 27 January 2013
There is no factual truth behind much of the ‘holy books’, that’s why ye of so little faith need faith. Belief is stronger than ‘knowing’? People who ‘know’ are not likely to lose their ‘cool’ when challenged. Believers easily get angry if challenged by common sense outside of what they have learned. Often, ‘they’ even say they ‘know’, and that’s why they believe, and have ‘faith’ in ‘scripture’ from whatever religion adopted. Confusing isn't it!
Just trust that what you believe is the truth, even if belief implies doubt!? Now, no one is saying that faith isn't sometimes stronger than having no faith, beliefs, or even thinking you know. Faith, belief, trust make sense, but only if in pursuit of knowing where all three are open ended to seeking that place of ‘knowing’.
Millions of edifices, be they church, temples, mosques or any place of worship are all over the world under the directions of leaders dedicated to keep you in the ‘faith and belief’. Times have evolved with highly technical means, better education, and unlimited opportunities to verify many things of the past. Some of those thing were ‘believed’ without any scientific means of establishing them as fact, such as when we use to think the earth was flat. Man has been the ‘master’ of embellishing illusion, or beliefs as reality from Disney pictures to Santa Claus to the Greek heroes like Orpheus, Achilles, or Hercules.
Scribes from ancient times created characters usually based on prior legends, and beliefs as archetypes, or models of moral character to show their fellow man the path of righteousness. Man over the millenniums, up until today, rarely discovered the way to use his faculties to arrive at knowing himself, as well as a deep love within. Life was often too harsh, challenging, or too short to mentor himself to an evolving spiritual state, hence the stop gap measures of ‘religion’.
If you want to have faith, trust the belief that you are more than you know! Closed ended faith that isn't open to seeing the steps to an inner knowing has been ‘viral’ throughout history. Fear has been a deterrent that has created a dis-ease in humans. Being on the same ‘page’ with millions that isn't on the last chapter pages exposing illusions with objective, verifiable evidence, is a path to confusion and false hope. Love is a path from ‘belief’ to an inner feeling or intuition that there is a deeper and deeper love and harmony available. Follow that path with an open mind and heart to the joys of truth. That’s a clear, open road of faith to ‘knowing’ then the ride gets better!!
Labels: ABOUT ORGANIZE RELIGION
The best avengement of our Ancestors is to return to Righteous Living & Sovereignty; to rebuild the gay community – stronger this time and more resistant to the invasion of, and domination by, others....When we do that, or even approach that, we don't have to worry about waging war with society. It will come. They will bring it. But until we rebuild the community – starting with rebuilding the community in us - we will not be ready for it.
Labels: JUS' ECHOING SENTIMENTS...